Breastfeeding and Lactation Support for Aetna and Unicare Subscribers
Great news! Aetna and GIC Unicare health insurance subscribers can receive in-home lactation visits with me with no out of pocket costs. Aetna and Unicare are the ONLY insurance companies in Massachusetts that credential IBCLCs (International Board Certified Lactation Consultants) in-network. What does this mean for you?
- Aetna will allow up to SIX home visits for every family within the first year of baby’s life (and if you need more, Aetna will often approve those too, with just a co-pay).
- Unicare has not published a limit for number of visits!
- You will have no out-of-pocket expense for my visit other than mileage outside my service area, or products you purchase from me.
- My visits occur in the comfort of your home– no lugging baby out to an office!
- Even if breastfeeding is going fairly well, a home visit can be a huge help to assess milk transfer, tweak the latch, answer questions, etc.
- This is a HUGE savings over what other families pay out-of-pocket for skilled in-home lactation care.
If you are an Aetna or Unicare subscriber and would look to book a service with me, please use the discount code AETNA or Unicare to book with no deposit required!